Temporary Employment Visas

As with our employer clients, Chin & Curtis attorneys work to find the most practical and effective means for individuals to meet both their career and immigration goals.  Often, a temporary employment visa is the appropriate solution.  We are experienced in obtaining all classifications of temporary employment visas and will find the right solution.  Our options include:

  • E visas for business investors, traders and their employees
  • E-3 visas for certain professional workers from Australia
  • H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers
  • H-1B1 visas for certain professional workers from Singapore and Chile
  • H-2B visas for temporary or seasonal workers
  • H-3 visas for trainees
  • J visas for exchange visitors
  • L-1 visas for intracompany transferees
  • O visas for extraordinarily talented individuals in science, the arts, business or athletics
  • P visas for performing artists and athletes
  • R visas for religious workers
  • TN visas for certain professional workers from Canada and Mexico
  • B-1 visas in lieu of H-1B visas for employees who are employed abroad